Each advertising format has its own banner size, and please note that we only accept GIF, JPG and PNG banners up to 300 KB. Please find the pixel specifications listed below:
- In-page (static) banners on desktop are (300x250, 160x600, 728x90, 468x60, 300x600, 970x250).
- In-page (static) banners on mobile are (300x250, 320x100).
- Sticky banners on desktop are (1440x48).
- Sticky banners on mobile are (600x75).
- Premium headers on desktop are (1440x90).
- Slide banners on desktop and mobile are (150x150).
You can use your own banners to run ads in the Cointraffic network provided that they are in compliance with our policies. Banners may not be too bright (e.g. lime green, bright red) or blink excessively with the aim to attract the viewer’s full attention.
Banner content should be clear and understandable to viewers. It may not contain any of the following:
(a) Inappropriate content:
- content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristics that are associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization;
- content that harasses, intimidates, or bullies an individual or group of individuals;
- content that threatens or advocates harm on oneself or others, or seeks to exploit others;
- promotions containing violent language, gruesome or disgusting imagery, or graphic images or accounts of physical trauma;
- promotions containing obscene or profane language or that are likely to shock or scare;
(b) Misleading or unclear content:
- promotions of services or products that cannot be found from your landing page;
- advertising that is not relevant to your landing page;
- any misleading and/or false information;
(c) Prohibited adult content:
- text, image, audio, or video of graphic sexual acts intended to arouse;
- content promoting underage, non-consensual, or other illegal sexual themes, whether simulated or real;
- content that may be interpreted as promoting a sexual act in exchange for compensation, sexual exploitation of minors, or promotion of an international marriage agency;
(d) Deceptive investment content:
- promotions guaranteeing returns, if an opportunity sounds “too good to be true”;
- content that pressures to act quickly;
- promotions placing bonuses or discounts as the main message of an advertisement;
- promotions using words such as “invest” and “buy” in connection with a timer;
- statements that your project is not a scam;
- content promoting no-risk investments;
- other deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities.
If you’re in a creative rut and can’t find the juices or time to come up with your own campaign images, remember that our design team will help prepare HTML5 animated banners for your advertising campaign. Just get in touch with your Advertising Manager to claim yours!